Posted on 2 Comments

Pet Poison Awareness – What You Should Know To Keep Your Pets Safe

Pet Poison Awareness - Household Toxins

It’s devastating to discover that your pet has eaten something toxic. Not only is it a scary, sometimes fatal medical emergency – it’s often preventable. Though it can happen to anyone, you can greatly reduce your pet’s chances of being poisoned by knowing about the most common toxins, and how you can keep your pet safe from them. According to the ASPCA, the top toxins ingested by pets are: Prescription medications. Commonly ingested prescription human medications include blood pressure pills, medications for depression and sleep aids, all of which are extremely toxic to pets, even in small amounts. Take care[…]Read More…