Get you a Wild Harvest bird tube feeder if you have a pet bird. This tube feeder is a neat way to provide water or food for your pet bird.
The unique design enables it to dispense only what the bird is going to eat or drink, without creating a mess. It also allows your bird to easily access water or food and attaches to any cage without difficulty.
- Can be used for both food and water.
- Simple to use, easily attaches to any cage.
- For parakeets, finches and other caged birds.
- Helps minimize mess as it dispenses only as much as bird consumes.
- Remove tube from base and fill with water or food.
- Reattach base and return to upright position.
- The tube attaches to outside of the cage, with only the mouth of the base extending inside the cage.
- To attach, press clip fitting in between cage bars until snug. Insert feeder tube into the clip, slide mouth of base between bars and snap into place.
- Position cage so base rests on a fixed, horizontal bar or perch.
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water.
- Rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry completely before installing.