This Adjustable Step-In Harness fits medium, large and extra large dogs.
The leash attachment sits at the dog’s backside, making it easier to maintain a full control of your canine friend.
The chest strap rests firmly across the dog’s chest, instead of putting pressure on the throat, eliminating the choking and gagging a regular collar can cause.
Key Features Of The Harness
- Discourages pulling on the leash.
- Easy to use and fits your dog perfect.
- Great for teaching dogs to walk nicely on a leash.
- Multiple adjustments to provide the relaxed and reliable fit.
- Straps are 1 inch in width and made up of strong and durable nylon.
- Quick snap buckles on the back and a chest strap for comfort, fit and easy on and off.
There are two rings on the Step-In harness. It is important to clip your leash through both rings to ensure your pet’s safety.
Size And Measuring Your Dog
Available in adjustable size to fit Medium, Large and XL dogs
Adjustable girth size: 22 inches – 36 inches.
How to measure your dog’s girth?
Measure your dog’s width/girth by wrapping a tape measure around your dog’s chest just behind the front legs.
Great For Popular Breeds Like
Boston Terrier, Beagle, Pug, Lhasa Apso, Westie, Border Collie, Springer Spaniel, American Staffordshire Terrier, Boxer, Bulldog, Dalmatian, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, Greyhound, Great Dane etc.
How To Properly Use This Harness
Here is a picture of step by step instructions on how to properly put the step-in harness on your dog:
Here is the instructional video on how to properly use the harness: