Parakeets tend to experience increased stress when molting. That is why the right nutritional diet is of utmost importance during this period.
Wild harvest molting and conditioning supplement for parakeets is formulated to provide added nutrients to help reduce stress and to support colorful plumage.
- Vitamins and minerals enriched
- Supports healthy and colorful plumage
- Net weight 8oz (226g), Packaged in the USA
- Comes in resealable bag to preserve freshness
- Do not feed as a sole diet but can be fed as treats
- Feed in a separate treat cup in addition to regular diet
- Always provide a supply of fresh water and discard unused portion if soiled
- Can be provided at all times during stressful period like molting, breeding and rearing young
White Millet, Oat Groats, Red Millet, Canary grass seed, Soy Grits, Rope Seed, Niger, Sesame seed, Crushed Red Peppers, Safflower, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean oil, Maltodextrin, Anise oil, salt, wheat germ oil, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Ferrous Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (source of vitamin E), Niacin, Cupric Sulfate Monohydrate, Riboflavin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Citric Acid (preservative), Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract
Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude Fat 5.0%, Crude Fiber (max) 6.5%, Moisture (max) 13.0%, Calcium 0.05%, Phosphorus 0.40%, Vitamin A 3500 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 700 IU/kg, Vitamin E 12 IU/kg