October 7, 2014 – [Recalls In Reverse Chronological Order]
Company: Loving Pets Corp & PetSmart
Brands: Simply Nourish Biscotti with Beef and Sweet Potatoes Dog Treats
The affected products have an expiration date of February 2016. Here are the details on the affected product:
Why recalled? Due to the potential of mold growth.
- No other Simply Nourish or Loving Pets treats are affected according to Loving Pets Corp & PetSmart.
What to do?
- The company recommends consumers to immediately stop using the specified product.
- Return it to any PetSmart store for a full refund. You are advised to bring your receipt with you to the store when requesting a refund.
- Questions regarding any personal or pet health concerns should be directed to your health care provider or veterinarian.
- For any additional questions related to this recall, you may call the Loving Pets Corporation at 866-599-7387.
- U.S. citizens can report complaints about FDA-regulated pet food products by calling the consumer complaint coordinator in your area.
Or go to http://www.fda.gov/petfoodcomplaints
- Canadians can report any health or safety incidents related to the use of this product by filling out the Consumer Product Incident Report Form.
FIND OUT WHAT OTHER PET BRANDS MADE THE RECALL LIST:
Don’t ever miss a recall ! Get all the pet food recall alerts delivered to your email as it happens by subscribing to our email notification list. It is FREE to sign up and as a bonus you will also get access to our newsletter.